Why Choose Edinburgh City Pads
Because we care! One thing that we feel is very important about Edinburgh City Pads is maintaining a personal touch in everything we do, both for the Landlord and the Tenant. A number of our tenants are foreign students who’s family are concerned that they may require additional support, or simply a point of contact incase of an emergency. The family are assured that Suzie is on hand at all times and can be contacted with any matter should it arise.
Once we have found the right property for you, we will help ease the hassle involved in moving, by setting up utilities and bills, enabling you to concentrate on moving in. The way that this works is, that for a small administration fee we will set up all the necessary Gas, Electric and Council Tax accounts. We will then bill you at the end of the month. This is one of the main advantages of renting a property from Edinburgh City Pads.
Long Term Lets
• Lets are from a minimum of 6 month period.
• Six months to one year short assured tenancy agreement.
• All properties have telephone and broadband facilities.
• If you choose we can take care of all bills and council tax and you pay us at the end of every month.
• Hassle free, no setting up involved as we do it all for you.
Short Term Lets in July and August
• We are flexible to tailor your individual needs, should it be a one bedroomed property or larger we can help.
• All utilities and council tax included in the let.
• Lets are for a minimum of two nights.
• Ideal for the business traveller wanting something a little more private, luxurious and conveniently situated. Longer stay discounts available on request.
• During the summer period and in particular the Edinburgh Festival we have a number of apartments to rent on a minimum 3 day stay.
• Large NCP Car Park available underneath the development.
If you would like to know more or have any questions regarding any of our tenant services please call 0131 229 2800, or enquire today!